Yoga is becoming more popular in the western hemisphere and it is right. When yoga is right with centering, breathtaking work, asanas and other psychic relaxation, and with Sivasana, you learn to relax and release stress, tone and spin our muscles, relax and create space in our joints. healthy body and soul. Through the physical practice of yoga or asanas associated with conscious breathing, we learn to be less reactive and conscious and become aware of our actions. The more diligent the practitioner is in practice, the more they are able to take discipline and principles in everyday life to learn yoga matracon.
First-time practitioners are surprised at how yoga is yoga when they start practicing yoga. First, we must learn to slow down your thoughts and be present at the moment. This is an action in itself, so every yoga watch has to start with a few minutes of centralization before the physical part starts. Sit in a quiet backbone or lie on your back on the floor and consciously let the sun's thoughts and tensions freed. Make sure the phone is switched off. Just leave yourself alone at this moment. Feel that your weight touches the floor and consciously examines how it feels to be in the body. Enjoy.
As you become more and more aware of yourself, relaxing, you begin to notice your breathing. Feel the air fills your lungs. Notice that the rib extends into a cage and contracts with each intervention and every exhalation. Get rid of your shoulders, chest, arm, and upper body consciously. See if you can slow down your breath and breathe the breath in the bottom of the torso. Slowly and carefully fill up with air. Feel your belly and your other bodies rise and fall with every breath. Fully focus on what it feels like to breathe. If other thoughts float in your consciousness, and instead of trying to think about them, focus more on the breath. The more you focus on the breath, the smaller the power, that other thoughts need to deter you from doing so. If you are loose, concentrated, and focused, you are ready to start the asana part of the exercise. There are other breathtaking techniques and exercises that are used to practice yoga. They are best studied in a class with an experienced teacher.
In Asanas we find ourselves in all sorts of new forms and physical configurations. Some of these forms are difficult and may require the use of muscles in a way that they have never been used before. As you become more and more acquainted with the yoga pose and the right way to reach these shapes, asana will be easier for you. Remember that you are aware of how the body feels in each position. Remember to move your breath comfortably and smoothly on the body as you practice poses. Keep in mind that you work on your own physical level. If you take positions too deep and feel pain, you work too aggressively. If we are aggressively working, we have the opportunity to wound the body with the astonishment of the tendons, ligaments and muscles. This is obviously counterproductive, as injury only slows progress and releases commissions during the time needed for healing. Take care of the breath as you go to the yoga pose. If your breath is tense, jerky, or breathable, you can direct the body to places where you are not ready. If you are pushing too hard, you will also feel in the body. If this happens, do not react excessively, do not return a few centimeters, breathe, examine what you feel, move the body, and see if it can move again to the pose. Unless you experience real pain, this technique usually returns the course. Of course, if you are in genuine pain, take out the report completely and ask for an experienced yoga teacher. When practicing yoga with the body, the possibility of injury is minimized and the potential for development increases.
Yoga experience is unique to each individual. If you are an experienced yoga expert, you are already familiar with the practice of personal yoga. If you are a beginner, I think it's best if you start yoga training under an experienced yoga teacher. There are many wonderful yoga videos on the market, but most of them do not provide guidance on how to get in and out of pose security. The experiences of a yoga teacher are also beneficial for students with knowledge and counseling that would otherwise not be available to them. Regardless of whether a veteran yoga specialist or just starting the practice, the counselor of the experience instructor is always valuable.
Here are some ideas that help minimize distracting factors of body and mind to enjoy deer and make yoga more satisfying.
– Wear comfortable clothes that work with you like motorcycle pants or narrow sweats, as well as tank top or shirt shirts and shoes or socks. Dresses that are too loose are on the road. The too tight clothes are narrowing. Yoga asanas or yoga postures can bring your body in many different configurations. If the punch is too low, it may sag. Do not forget to wear underwear with shorts, especially if you want loose clothes.
– Do not be lightly at least 2 hours before class starts. Yoga's full stomach exercise can create an awkward situation in the body. A light snack is okay.
– Proper hydration is important when doing any strenuous physical activity. Make sure you hydrate before and after class. The muscles are properly hydrated and work better.
– Empty the bladder and the intestinal tract before starting the class. If you have to fall into the classroom, you need to pause if you need it, but just leave the studio quietly.
– Get the clock in time or a bit early to have the opportunity to center and leave the thoughts and tensions of the sun. If you start practicing centralized, it's easier to stay there through the classroom.
– It's always best to have yoga on yoga, like yoga mats, yoga blankets, straps, and blocks. Most yoga studios are equipped with rental tools, but many people have already used the equipment. Bacteria and possibly skin rashes, viruses or other skin diseases may occur from those who used the device beforehand. These diseases can convey to you. Follow your commitment and buy your own essence.
– Teacher should be familiar with recent injuries or health problems that may affect yoga practice.
– In asanas (yoga pose), opposing extremism is the opposite. Yoga is a non-competitive activity. It keeps getting faster and faster and avoids the risk of injury if you have a respectful and loving attitude towards your body.
– Do not compare yourself to others. Being able to defeat your body in the deepest depths is not what a yoga practitioner is. Yoga means air, focus, and discipline. If you are breathing, focusing and working fairly and properly in your body's capacity, you are doing yoga. The goal of yoga has to be fulfilled, not someone else.