The yoga word is called "union" or "straightness", and this word yoga comes from the Sanskrit word yuj, which means "to join."
Eyes Palming Exercise
1. The palms relax and refresh the eyeball.
2. Stimulate the water's whimsical fluid, which runs between the cornea and the lens, helping to change the faulty vision.
How to do it:
1. Sit gently and close your eyes.
2. Massages the hand's palm energetically until it becomes hot. Push the palms gently on the eyelids without too much force.
3. Experience the warmth and energy that flows from the hands to the eyes and the eye's muscles.
4. The eyes are bathed in soothing darkness.
5. Stay in this position until the heat from the hands is drawn away by the eyes.
6. Then lower your hands and close your eyes.
7. Again rub the palms until it does not look warm and put it in the closed eye.
8. Make this process at least 3 times.
Note: Make sure palm and not fingers cover the eye
Follow the comment:
1. The benefits are better when experiencing exercise before the rising or setting day.
2. Be aware of the warmth and the light of the closed covers.
3. Never look directly at the sun, just for some initial moments when you are up or when you want to stop it.
"Yoga is not an ancient myth that is thrown into oblivion, it is the most valuable heritage of today's scene and contemporary culture."