Like yoga, including women, there are days when you are very tired because of bleeding. During these times, yoga helps in eliminating the pain that many women have and throughout their lives. It is very important that we know that yoga during menstruation has poses that need to be avoided and some of the things that help alleviate pain.
It provides balance between body and mind, which helps to remove stress and relax it. These poses help relieve menstrual cramps, severe bleeding, pelvic discomfort, and terrible stomach pain and back pain. This could help alleviate the asanas.
Some poses recommended during the menstrual period
1.Forward Bend series
* Paschimottanasana (full bending)
* Janu Sirsasana (Head to Tie Pose)
* Triang Mukhaikapada
* Paschimottanasana (Three Part Forward Bending)
* Front Bends Changed with Fingers Clamped to Underwear
These positives are reassuring. Lower abdominal and pelvic compression helps to cramp and severe bleeding.
2nd Supported Standing Poses
* Revolutionized Triangle Pose
* Parivrtta Ardha Chandrasana (Revolved Half Moon Pose) This is done with a support system that can be a chair or a wall.
These poses are always good for those painful back pains that are such nightmares for you as we have to get through each month.
* The lying knee for the chest screw
* Seated chair twisted
* The child's ringing rope
One of the simplest is that it is very easy as you are doing on a chair or other seat and useful for cramps and back pain ease.
4th Supported Setu Bandha (Supported Bridge)
Reinforcing effect can be achieved and the annoying pelvic pain can overcome this pose.
5th Supported Viparita Dandasana (face-to-face staffing position)
This is also useful for pelvic pain.