Nutrition is to provide all the essential "substances" through the various cells of the body. The notion of nutrition is directly related to the concept of nutrition or the food consumed by an organism.
Nutrition considered to be nutritious must be balanced in all ingredients or nutrients. The most important nutrients are proteins, vitamins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, fibers and water. Macro elements that require proteins, carbohydrates, fats, water and fiber in large quantities, while micronutrients – vitamins and minerals – are needed in smaller quantities.
Some basic tips for understanding nutrition for people who meet different needs:
- Learn the needs of the people concerned. The nutritional needs of children are different from adults. Children have more protein in their diet to help build strong, healthy muscles. They also need more calcium to support bone growth and tooth. Balanced fat is essential for total degreasing
- Make a list of all the healthy foods you can buy and buy on a local grocery store. Plan every meal one week in advance to find out what to buy.
- Drink an optimal amount of water. Water is essential for moisturizing the body. Drink plenty of water, herbs, black decaffeinated tea.
- Take more bread, cereal, potatoes and grain. Consume more full grain products such as wheat germ, whole wheat, rye, brown rice, and breadcrumbs.
- Potatoes are the most nourishing when bake or steamed
- Try whole wheat dough and dough. Consuming more nuts, beans and seeds
- Pepper, ginger and garlic should be part of regular cooking.
- Add more than one serving of fruit and vegetables to your diet.
Nutrition of scales is an important factor to consider, because it is imperative that you lose your unwanted body weight while not compromising your nutrition and health, so it needs to go hand in hand. proteins, vitamins and minerals, and contain a small amount of carbohydrate and fat. Rusty foods must be completely eliminated. Some foods that are well suited to weight loss diet, salads and vegetables, asparagus, zucchini, tomatoes, salmon, chicken, turkey, etc.