Feeling fatigue? The shoulder position stimulates the entire body for 2 to 20 minutes. In this post increases the circulation in the chest, shoulders, upper back and neck. The many advantages are described below.
Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana) Technique:
1. Be flat on your back. Inhale deeply, raise your feet and spine and show your toes on the ceiling.
2nd Keep your neck and shoulder on the floor or on the carpet.
3rd Push the lower body over his shoulders and neck. Support your body with your hands that lie in the middle of the spine between shoulder and waist. Hold your back and foot straight.
4th Breathe deep into the abdomen or the hara. Keep in this position for 2 to 20 minutes.
5th To get out of posture, bend your knee, bend your back, and slowly return to the ground. Blow your way.
- Your thyroid that is responsible for your weight and youthful appearance
- Controls the sexual glands
- Supports the circulation
- Strengthens the lower organs
- Good in poor circulation, constipation (19659010) High Blood Pressure
- Migraine or Stress Development
- Neck or Shoulder Problem
- If you have any of the following symptoms, do not exercise: Thyroid Disorders
- If you are not properly positioned on the shoulder stand, you can break and compress on the vertebrae.
- Do not turn your head over your shoulders.
- Keep your neck pressed and make sure your neck retains its natural curve.
- You may need to use blankets to help with this pose. Make sure you have carefully folded the neck to fit properly.