A few years ago, lupus was diagnosed. I could hardly get out of bed or walk, it was difficult to keep a bottle of drink due to joint pain due to the whole body's muscle pain, a constantly low fever and itchless skin pruritus skin aging. My life is over again as I re-emerge.
At the first (and last) visit of my rheumatologist I asked what I can do to help my health or lupus symptoms deteriorate. She accidentally replied, "I'll be back when you're worse and put on steroids." . I tried to get some kind of supportive information and asked a question about the diet and if there are any foods that you should eat or avoid. His answer was " to continue to eat what you want, will not make a difference" . After another experiment was made to provide some helpful help to help myself, I found out that lupus was involved. In the inner realm of anger, I chose a cold, aloof attitude at that time and there to cure lupus (with the bonus to never suffer the presence of a "professional"). I did. I have no lupus anymore.
As the healer of Lupus, I often ask the importance of diet. Many people say their doctors have told them that diet does not matter. I'm asking you to consider what you eat, even if it's healthy ? Of course, this is also the case, and more important if you suffer from illness.
It's a fact that diet is so important that you have many confessions to others who are completely cured of lupus diet. Other commonly severe dieting symptoms are responsible for turning: fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, MS, migraine, allergy and asthma to name but a few
to support their health, reduce inflammation and pain, and provides the body with what it takes to begin healing. (About my story and other ways of healing, such as supplements and energy medicine in addition to the basic lupus diet, please visit my website below.)
Below is a list of top 7 lupus diets and lupus diets You need to know he supports healing. A Top 7 Lupus Diet Don & # 39; ts
- Do not use alcohol, alcohol, pop (also known as the refreshment area in the US), Energy drinks or other "acidic" non-healthy drinks, including treated or public drinking water. or foods containing unhealthy preservatives, such as MSGs (which include foods at the heart of large food chains).
- You should not eat red meat. A small fish such as salmon is great and chicken. Some of them may even flare up, so get acquainted with how you feel.
- Avoid greasy foods (eg mono saturated fats, trans fats, saturated fats and some polyunsaturated omega-6 fats), baked and rusty foods
- Avoid the 4 white foods including salt, sugar, white flour (refined carbohydrates and starches) and dairy products. Spices are known to flare up the torches.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners. They are toxic and many people think they are causing illness (I agree). There is no viable reason for using this product and will not help you lose weight.
A Top 7 Lupus Diet Do
- Eat a diet that is mostly simple, natural, healthy, such as the raw form of fruits and vegetables.
- Eat easy foods to digest, such as soaking almonds, soup, fruits / vegetables and salads with natural, raw ingredients
- Be sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water during the day. It supports the elimination of toxic accumulation in the body and the common digestive process with lupus sufferers.
- It supports the body by supplementing digestive enzymes and probiotics. Most lupus patients do not adequately nourish their nutrition and nutrients and require extra enzymes to support the healing process.
- You must consume or supplement an appropriate amount of essential fatty acid (EDF). This will support you in reducing inflammation, thereby reducing pain and avoiding torches.
- Avoid foods that cause eating sensitivity or allergies. To do this, we need to examine how to be sure of the specific needs of our body. Some tests do not point to food sensitivity (such as sugar, salt, etc.). Therefore, keep up-to-date with our body's reactions to foods.
- A varied diet with alkaline, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory foods. Always clear foods (including organic food).
The above lists are the basic principles that lupus diet needs to follow. Lupus 19459013 has many other characteristics of nutrition and nutrition that can and supports the body's homeostasis and healing.
As you will see, your doctor will not provide you with a healing system, so you need to find the way to learn to work with your body in the healing crisis. There are many, many responses to supporting you in reducing lupus symptoms, even turning them completely. Lupus diet should contain the first line of defense. Some of the benefits of lupus diet are as follows:
- Increased Mobility
- Reduced inflammation, pain and swelling
- Reduced muscle pain, tissue damage and body strain
- Significantly increased energy and endurance
- Improved memory and cognitive functioning
Not to mention what we eat, how it affects physically, emotionally and spiritually, and how well our immune system works to help us heal. Support yourself with the highly nutritious foods that work with your body and your immune system and not against it. A car can only operate with dirty oil before it burns. Do not let this happen to your body. Your body is better able to heal itself when eating foods that support the immune system and the healing process and avoid food supplements.
Remember healing lupus is possible. Learn how to implement the proper diet, supplements, and other natural methods of lupus that support the healing process at the following site.