Most yoga classes are held in health clubs or dedicated yoga studios. If you are an instructor, you should think outside the box and find an interesting and creative place to keep your class. Here are some ideas.
- The beach provides a quiet and beautiful place for a class. You can sunbath or sunbath. Students can bring a large towel or blanket instead of a carpet. Tell them you might get a hat and a drowsing lotion. It may be necessary to have a replacement in the event of rain or notify the students that they will be canceled due to the occasional weather. Check with your local government for any permission. You can ask students to pay donations in case the county does not allow the collection of fees on the beach. Look for a beach that will provide ample parking space.
- Your class with a pool. Resorts, country clubs, tennis clubs, yacht clubs and private residences all have pools. Contact them and see if you can recommend their members or residents.
- Botanical gardens provide scenic and quiet places to practice yoga. Check local state or city botanical gardens and see if you can offer class. In many botanical gardens there is a pavilion or even an indoor community room that you can use.
- Public libraries often have a room for the community. You can offer a class by donation or one percent of the fees collected in the library as a donation. One advantage of having a class in the library is that it's quiet! You can bring candles to your batteries to give soft light to the room.
- Spiritual shops, bookstores, or cafes are some of the innovative places to be in a classroom. There are many such places in the back room for small premises to host workshops or meetings. By keeping your class in a store or cafe, you can help bring customers who can buy things inside or outside your classroom.
- The home of the elderly usually occupies a place where people can get together. Classes here help those who are difficult to travel. Elderly people without easy leaving home will help them get a higher quality of life.
- Believe it or not, I heard from a class at a night club. The night club has a rooftop terrace and there is a yoga class before the club really opens.
- If you have a place you have a small class in your own home. Make a room in a yoga studio, decorated with soothing colors, candles and pillows. Check your local business rules to conduct business in your house.
Keep in mind that if you attend a regular out-of-work exercise, you must have adequate liability insurance and you must sign the exemptions to protect yourself and your facility if anyone gets injured.