In order to be able to reach and maintain healthy weight, prevent and reduce the risk of disease and improve your overall health, it is important to find out what WHAT nutrition is, why it is important and how it affects the foods we eat and in different ways that these foods affect our body. A nourishing diet helps to achieve the above. However, it is imperative to be aware of what is primarily nutrition with food.
Nutrition is a study of foods. It tries to explain how the diet nourishes our body and affects our health. Consumption, digestion, metabolism and dyeing of nutrients, and the reasons why these nutrients shape our bodies. Usually, we are aware of the definition of nutrition, although it is never enough. What we do not know and what we can not understand are the factors that allow us to achieve the desired health and weight. For example, the amount of dietary foods we need to consume and the factors that affect our eating patterns.
A nourishing diet results in energy and vitality being maintained. It contributes to the general health of individuals, the right combination of nutrients and energy. The following are the four characteristics that feed on:
- Adequacy – sufficient energy, nutrients and fibers needed to maintain health
- Balance – a combination of foods to ensure a proper balance of food
- Moderate eating – to maintain a healthy body and to optimize the metabolic process of the body
- Variety – There are many different foods to eat daily
Nutrition is one of the many factors influencing health. It is very important to get acquainted with other factors that are less obvious, but in fact they are big differences in how to complete your overall health. The following are the various healthcare sectors, all of which are essential for achieving the state of total physical well-being:
- Occupational Health: Includes Sensitive Work and Freedom
- Social Health: Includes Community, Social Environment and Family
- Emotional health: positive and optimistic emotions about life and self
- Spiritual health: incorporating spiritual values and convictions
- Physical health: includes physical activity and health
In addition, our nutrition It is important and the first step towards achieving a positive effect on our overall health is to become familiar with the disciplines behind food and nutrition. In addition, a nourishing diet helps to lose fat and its continuity helps to reach and maintain the desired weight.