When you switch from a desk to a physical work with a top body strength, I recommend it to Daily Yoga Stretches as this results in flexibility and sound.
There are a number of yoga exercises in the upper body's strength and flexibility called "Salute to the Sun". This is a 12-stage process and can repeat 3-5 times in the morning and evening:
- Stand with your feet slightly apart, with sticks, in prayer to your chair. Inhale quietly as you slowly raise your hand over your head and bend it as far as possible while pulling the bottom – hold it for three seconds in the back bend.
- Slowly release and bend forward, hold your knees soft, but straight until your fingers touch the floor outside your feet. (If you can not touch the floor, go as far as you can.) Take your head to your knees.
- Slowly inhale, kneel, and if your fingers are outside the floor, place them. Slide your foot to the right as far as you can, your right knee is one inch or so from the floor – a position. Now, go to the highest possible level, backwards.
- Before expiration, slide your left foot until it is right; and palm and toe support, adjust both legs so that the body forms a flat plane. Make sure your stomach has fallen.
- Slow exhalation, bending both knees on the floor, bending the hip in the air, lifting your chest and forehead to the floor.
- Now slowly inhale and head up, then lift up your upper chest and lower chest. The lower body – from the navel downwards – must be on the floor and the elbow slightly bent – it lasts for three to five seconds.
- Slowly release and lift your hips until your feet and palms are flat on the floor and your arms and feet are in reverse V or down – hold 3-5-5 breaths.
- Slowly inhale and move your right leg forward as in position 4. The foot should be between the fingertips on the floor. The left leg should be almost straight behind, kneeling slightly on the floor. Raise your head, look up and dig your back.
- Slow down and bring your left foot to your right foot. Fit your feet and stop, try to hold your finger on the floor and try to touch your head to your knees as you are in position 3.
- Slowly inhale, lift up your arm and return to position 2. Do not forget to pull your butt tight. Hold for three seconds.
- Slowly exhaling, lowering his arms to his side. Relax. Repeat the sequence with the opposite foot step.
Please make sure you have a yoga mat to practice this or practice on a deep pile of carpets.
I recommend this rather than training at all fitness gyms in the local fitness club because of the tonic effect, flexibility and inner strength of the body.
If you lift or weigh weights, you build muscle and become muscle tight and put weight. Yoga is flexible and, of course, toned.