Ashtana Yoga (Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga) is the yoga style that is supported as a modern form of yoga. K. Pattabhi Jois founded and promoted this style. In 1927 he began to learn yoga. In 1948 Pattabhi Jois set up an institute that taught Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. The name of the new style of yoga was formed after the eighth limb of yoga, mentioned by the Sutras of the Patajali Yoga.
Asanga yoga focuses on flexibility, relaxation and breathing. Its purpose is to improve the health of yoga practitioner. The popular Viniyasa called Ashtanga requires a number of breathing techniques and requires a person to fully control breathing. There is a lot of commitment and practice to become a professional in this area.
The steps and tips of the astanga
The fact that yoga has been practiced either consciously or unknowing since our childhood practice. However, this does not happen systematically, so we do not get its effects. By guiding yoga, the guidance of a specialist ensures that you achieve better results. Let's take a few steps and tips for Viniyasa.
- Let's start by making Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation). This is the entire stretching cycle of the body, in which all the nerves of the body are stretched and become active. Surya Namaskar includes a moderate or extreme extent of the body
- It is important to provide adequate breathing at the right time, while maximizing the impact.
- After you understand how to practice Surya Namaskar, you can try other asanas such as Tadasana or Mountain Pose. This also involves stretching the body, so breathing is important.
- Tadasana requires him to stand straight with both feet. You need to hold your arm in a prayer position and slowly raise your toes. In parallel, raise your hand in the air and maximize it. Keep this situation for a few seconds while your breath counts.
- Next asana is Uttan Tadasana, the second phase of Tadasana. Lie on your back and keep your toes. Take a deep breath, hold it and raise your hand over the head. Now slowly raise your feet up as far as possible.
- Do not mess up to maximize immediately. To avoid injury, slowly increase the degree of stretching. Exhale and slowly put your hand down. Repeat this at least 10 times to get better results
Astanga yoga can be entertaining in practice, but it is also a challenge. Since Ashtanga Yoga has many benefits, a regular solution is a good option. However, it is important that you practice any yoga practice under expert supervision until you have mastered it. Athletes use yoga to strengthen the body's muscles and to improve the body's overall flexibility and endurance. Yoga focuses on breath control and this has proven to help athletes in general conditioning