When people turned to low carbohydrate diets, it was because they were popular with effective weight loss. At the same time, it is a pleasure to discover that there are many health benefits for starting this type of diet.
HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol)
HDL ( high density lipoprotein) is known as "good" cholesterol and LDL (low density lipoprotein) is a "bad" cholesterol. Recent studies have shown that both low fat and low carbohydrate diets reduce LDL, but in combination with poor cholesterol levels, good cholesterol levels have also been observed. Good cholesterol flows through the bloodstream and actually helps to remove LDL. As HDL removes LDL, it literally purifies the blood system, reducing the chances of heart disease and stroke.
As you discover, low carbohydrate consumption is a perfect diet if you have tried to lose weight and failed in the past. Since it offers many tasty choices, it is very easy to accept both weight loss and weight . There are several factors associated with increasing dietary intake:
- The protein used in this diet keeps you feeling prolonged, so you can eat less.
- As you feel fuller for longer, you are less likely to cheat.
- This allows you to burn energy, as opposed to storing fat.
- Protein helps in triggering metabolism in this diet. Diet
Low carbohydrate diet also offers a balanced diet. The consumption of fresh meat, fish, vegetables and dairy products offers not only a healthy choice, but also a sensible ingredient as well as a wide range of foods and foods that will remain satisfied as they consume pleasant food. The most important thing is to eat less bad carbohydrates and good protein combined with good carbohydrates, which include:
- Low glycemic fresh fruits such as apricots, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries
- Non-starched vegetables, asparagus, green beans, broccoli  Nuts
- Non-sugary dairy products such as yogurt, sour cream, cheese
Lower Blood Pressure
However, studies show that half of those using low carbohydrate diet had been able to stop antihypertensive drugs, compared with 21 percent of low-fat diet users.
Lower Blood Insulin Level
Insulin is a hormone used by the body to store fat. The worse your carbohydrate is, the higher your blood insulin level. Foods Low carbohydrate reduced insulin levels by eliminating bad carbohydrates, including:
- Refined grains such as white bread, white rice and enriched noodles
- Cakes, candy baking and lace
- White potatoes
- Sweetened refreshments  Sugar
Triglycerides are flakes that are in the blood stream. Low carbohydrate diet reduces triglycerides by consuming lots of meat, green leafy vegetables and low carbohydrate fruits.
Reduction in diabetes mellitus lower blood sugar
Since less carbohydrate consumption reduces your insulin content, you are better prepared to control your blood sugar, which is an important factor in your diabetes.
As you see, there is a lot of incentive to start a low-carb diet and achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Stay Healthy and Live,