Nowadays there is no shortage of nutrition information. They are constantly telling us how to eat ill health and have a long, energetic life. Do not know where to start? Here are five simple steps you can do to improve nutrition.
- Enter into full grain into your daily diet as much as possible. They are full of vitamins, minerals, dietary fibers and phytochemicals (plant compounds) that have lower cholesterol and blood pressure. They help nutrients in the body process, such as carbohydrates. Choose whole wheat flour products from highly processed white flour, wherever you are. Eat whole grain muffin, whole wheat bread, cereals, pasta and whole grain brown rice.
- Eat green vegetables such as spinach, peas, broccoli, cabbage, bluish green, beetroot, dandelion greens and Swedish cherry. They contain large amounts of lutein, carotenoid, which reduces macular degeneration of the eye, protects the skin from sunburn, and has recently been investigated to prevent plaque build-up in the contracts, thus preventing heart disease.
- Various berries whenever possible. Fruits contain high fiber content, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and have very strong health pre-emulsifiers. Prepare a delicious fruit salad or fine fruity smooth delicacies to change things a bit.
- Increase the intake of healthy omega-3 fatty acids (19459006) to keep your heart and blood healthy and welcome. Greasy fish, like salmon and tuna, eat twice a week. Avocados, or a handful of nuts, Brazilian walnuts, or pumpkin seeds regularly digested may also increase the omega-3 levels in the body. Another option is to keep flaxseed oil (chilled) for baking or pasta (under sauce) or ground flax seed for roasted products and pancakes.
- A few glasses green or white tea daily (hot or cold). Tea contains high concentrations of catechins, which are natural chemicals that help reduce cholesterol, reduce the risk of certain cancers, and protect against bacteria that cause cavities. Choose white tea over green tea whenever possible as studies have shown that white tea contains three times more catechins than green tea and contains less caffeine.
Smaller changes in diet can improve your health in many ways. Act now and you are happy.