Yoga works better to improve sleep quality, according to Journal of Journal Science . In Iran, according to scientists at Semnan University, 32 women diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or aerobic exercises, yoga, or did not exercise during twelve weeks.
After six weeks and then again after twelve weeks yoga participant showed improvement in sleep quality …
- aerobic exercise improved after six weeks of sleep but the effect decreased for twelve weeks.
- After twelve weeks, the yoga group slept better than aerobic exercise.
- the group who did not practice did not show any change.
Based on the above results, researchers concluded that yoga was recommended to improve the sleep quality of type 2 diabetics. The word "yoga" is first mentioned in the writings of North India more than 5,000 years ago. In the journal of pseudo-neuroendocrinology forty-two studies of yoga were published in August 2017 . Psycho-neuroendocrinology The results of all the studies were merged and analyzed as if it were a major study. Peter MacCallum Cancer Center and Melbourne Melbourne University researchers have found improvement in Australia …
- cortisol – the hormone produced by the adrenal gland It is cortisol hydrocortisone, or just cortisone when it is used. It helps the body to treat stress and burns sugars and fat. While cortisol helps with stress, it also excites immune cells, so the body is prone to illness. People living in high stress conditions are vulnerable.
- systolic blood pressure – the blood's power in the inner walls of the arteries when the heart is pumped When the heart hits hard with the arteries, it may wear out. If the blood is too high, heart failure …
- may result in resting heart rate. Normal heart rate ranges from 60 to 100 bpm.
- Heart rate variability – change the heart rate as needed Heart rate is normal but changes from time to time. The degree of change indicates how well the nervous system works.
- fasting blood sugar levels. Normal fasting blood glucose levels should be below 100 mg / dL cholesterol level and low density lipoprotein (LDL or "bad" cholesterol). Normal total cholesterol levels are below 240 mg / dl. LDL cholesterol should be over 100 mg / dl.
Scientists have come to the conclusion that yoga can help the sympathetic nervous system, the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus