It's time to smash 2 more nutrition myths … and I've found another myth that makes me very excited-to crush it tomorrow. Until then, here is the one who really ignited …
Nutrition Myth # 1 – The Fruit Makes Fat
This. Too. Ridiculous.
Nobody, and I repeat that nobody is fat because he is eating too much fruit.
Let's be clean things. Yes, the fruit contains sugar. But the fruit contains fibers and water, and it only charges a few calories. 1 cup of calories
* 1 cup of cherry = 75 calories
* 1 medium apple = 75 calories
* 1 medium banana = 100 calories
* 1 cup 80 calories
* 1 orange = * 1 cup of strawberries = 45 calories
* 1 cup of watermelon = 50 calories
* 1 cup of pineapple = 80 calories
* 1 day = 65 calories
* 1 cup watermelon = 50 calories
, just tell me you bought the whole list … still just about 750 calories.
Compare these with the usual foods – those that really followed.
* Large Iced Caffe Mocha = 200 calories
* Grande Caramel Frappuccino = 430 Calories
* Starbucks Low Fat Calf Mufin = 430 Calories (1g fiber only)
* Plain Bagel = 300 calories (2g fiber – whoop-de-doo!)
Do you see my point? And what about the "fruit that makes us greasy"?
Whooooaaa, do not wake that 75 calorie apple, you might be fat!
* 1/2 watermelon
* 2 apples
* 1/2 cup blueberries
* 1/2 cup strawberries
* 2 peaches
* 5 dates
* 2 bananas
* 1 pear
And you can see from Facebook that the fruit is not fat.
So the myth that your fruit becomes fat is a joke. The truth is that the fruit is healthy for you and fills you up and helps fat lose weight.
Nutrition Myth # 2 – You can not eat delicious meals with fat loss
This is not true. However, the "subtle" subjective expression, right?
So I can think that awesome (natural peanut butter sandwiches with blueberry cranberries) may be the idea of boredom.
You do not have to give up your favorite food completely if you use a greasy loss program.
Now, I will not lie and say that you can eat anything and whatever you want, every meal and every day.
You just have to use the strength of dose control and you need to improve the overall quality of nutrition and get a lean and sexy body in your favorite food in summer.