Numerous studies have shown the seemingly innumerable benefits of fruits to the individual's health. The US government recommends that people receive more daily doses of fruit. Among the fruits available on the market, the most outstanding Greek mythological alliance and exotic – pomegranate fruit – is one of the most popular fruits.
It is one of the earliest fruits grown with grapes. , figs, olives and dates 4000 BC E and 3000 BCE, pomegranate remains a symbol of fertility, rebirth and health. they think it can help the body's natural defense between Alzheimer's disease, various cancers, coronary artery disease and heart disease, arthritis and the experiences of many elderly people. Due to the fact that the pomegranate has so much suppressed the protection against aging, there were many versions of food and drink from fruit juices, ice creams, food and even bottled water
This handsome fruit very popular in its deep and purple color, which has many antioxidants that can help maintain smooth and wrinkle-free skin. However, the opportunity to help people maintain youthful and brilliant skin by keeping the platelets together, pomegranate has so many health benefits for all ages. Although no health claims are available for pomegranates, there are some remedies and uses that some of the pomegranates can hope for.
1. It can help reduce the risk of heart disease, myocardial infarction and stroke. Studies have shown that pomegranate juice can help daily with normal blood flow. Due to its antioxidant properties, pomegranate maintains bad cholesterol and can help keep the arteries from clots
2. Can help the body's normal defense of certain cancers. Since pomegranate is a very high level of antioxidant, called "flavenoids", which is thought to be effective in combating radicals that cause cancer, more and more professionals are proposing this as a possible part of a healthy diet. Many people use pomegranate because of flavenoids because they think they are good for their health.
3. This can help reduce the risk of diseases such as atherosclerosis, osteoarthritis and diabetes. Due to the pomegranate properties, the fruit hopes that the conditions that cause the density and hardening of the arterial walls and the cartilage and joints help them. Of course, studies are required to achieve test results. They do not claim why or not pomegranate helps.
4. A rich source of various vitamins. Pomegranate is a good natural source of vitamins A, C and E and folic acid
5. It is said to help reduce the chance of premature babies. Some pomegranate juice and extract are thought to help pregnant mothers avoid low birth weight babies.
9. Antioxidants are believed to help the immune system.
10. Due to the properties of iron, it can help with healthy blood flow. Pomegranate iron supports blood to help prevent the symptoms of anemia including fatigue, dizziness, weakness and hearing loss
11. Pomegranate has many antiviral properties along with many antiviral properties
] 12. Some of the pomegranate juice and extract are believed to help in overcoming the general malaise during menopause
Although pomegranate does not support its medical needs, juice becomes more and more popular every day as more and more people try, take advantage.